A modern hi-tech city is waiting for you! Work in a stunning 46,000 square meters workplace worth over $1 billion investment.
Why Intel Vietnam?
- We have taken a giant step into Vietnam as the first and largest major foreign high tech investor
- As part of our worldwide strategy to expand capacity, we have invested $1 billion in a semiconductor assembly and test facility in Ho Chi Minh City. This is Intel’s newest and largest assembly and test facility
- Production began in 2010 and the facility has the capacity to employ 4000 people
What Can We Offer?
- An international, multicultural work environment
- The pride of working for a world-class, global brand with good benefits for your family
- Continuous learning opportunities and thousands of innovative people as inspiration. Equal opportunity in your career development. A great place to work for female, technical employees
- Campus convenience and recreational health services like a fitness center, indoor recreation amenities, and a convenience store – A compact version of your daily life right at the workplace.
What Do We Need?
We are looking for fresh graduates to join us for both full time and internship opportunities. Versatility and the flexibility to adapt to new situations are essential. Excellent communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills are a must.
Qualifications in high demand at Intel in Vietnam:
- Possesses an Associate’s, Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Electronics, Electricity, Mechanical, Mechatronics, and Chemistry.
- Has excellent skills in English, both verbal and written.
Note: Students must be authorized to work in Vietnam without restriction* and complete a required background investigation.
How You Can Connect with Us
Are you ready for the adventure of this unique opportunity? Go to the Your Candidate Profile page and either register as a New Candidate, or login as a Returning User. In your resume objective, please indicate your interest in "Asia Calling Vietnam." If you meet Intel's minimum education and experience qualifications, we will contact you via email.
We encourage you to visit our Job Search page to seek out and apply to any other Intel jobs that interest you. Join the Intel Asia Calling Talent Community on LinkedIn* to keep in touch with us or raise questions or go to our official Facebook Page and click “Like” to regularly receive news from us.
There is more inside Intel Vietnam than you ever imagined. Learn more about Intel in Vietnam.