Customers are struggling with manual provisioning methods to onboard IoT devices to their target device management and cloud analytics platforms. This process is slow - usually taking over 20 minutes per device, and insecure - often relying on technicians using USB flash keys to hold device passwords.
Making the IoT Plug and Play - Any Device to Any Cloud
Intel has created an onboarding system that is fast, open, and provides additional security. Intel® Secure Device Onboard (Intel® SDO) delivers:
- Zero-touch Onboarding – Just provide device power and connectivity. Integrates with existing manual or industry Zero-touch solutions
- Fast & Enhanced Security - ~1 minute to onboard
- Hardware Flexibility – Supports a wide range of processors (from Arm* MCU to Intel® Xeon® processor)
- Identity Model – Utilize Intel® Enhanced Privacy ID (Intel® EPID) or ECDSA in hardware root of trust
- Any Device Management System – Connect to customer’s choice of cloud or on premise platform
Scalable, Simplified, Open Provisioning
Enable Your Device, Distribution Model, or IoT Platform
Request an Intel® Developer Zone (Intel® DZ) account.
Request access to Intel® SDO software and developer Docs.
Contact us for a discussion.