Multi-Core, Virtualized Industrial Control System
Intel® multi-core processor and virtualization enables developers of industrial-control embedded applications to consolidate multiple applications on a single platform, reducing power requirements, size, and total cost of ownership while delivering high performance.
- Four applications: machine vision, image analysis, actuator control, and user interface
- Industrial controller implements Intel® Core™ 2 Quad processor
- Runs at 2.26 GHz and 2 GB of DDR2 memory
- Performs real-time machine control, data acquisition, and 2D- and 3D-image processing
- Human-machine interface (HMI), data sharing with other machines and systems
|Processor||Intel® Core™2 Quad processor 2.26 GHz|
|Chipset||Mobile Intel® GM45 Express Chipset|
|Memory||Single-channel DDR2, PC2 6400 2 GB|
|On-die L2 cache||12 MB
6 MB shared between cores 0 and 1
6 MB shared between cores 2 and 3
|Storage||120-GB Serial ATA hard drive|
|I/O||Four hi-speed USB 2.0
One RS-232 serial port
One parallel port
PXI trigger bus I/O
|LAN||1 10/100/1000 Ethernet|
Intel® Embedded Design Center (Intel® EDC) support
Access technical and sales assistance, register for an Intel® EDC account, or manage your account.Contact us >
Design Review Services
Submit your designs, and we will analyze them for compliance with guidelines and report potential issues within one week.
The Intel® Design-In Tools Store allows you to speed through motherboard and system design with validation tools and services available for purchase from Intel.
Test Tool Loan Program
Some design-in debug and validation tools are available at no cost to embedded and IoT developers who meet the loan program criteria.