Today's high performance computing (HPC) clusters run demanding HPC applications faster when using Intel® True Scale Fabric host channel adapters (HCAs) along with Intel® True Scale Fabric switches. The QLE7300 HCAs can be deployed in both single rail (QDR-40) and dual rail (QDR-80) to bring even more bandwidth to HPC applications.
Designed specifically for HPC, the Intel® True Scale Fabric QLE7300 series of host channel adapters use an advanced connectionless design that delivers performance that scales with core count, making them the ideal choice for most demanding applications.
- Intel® True Scale Architecture, with scalable, predictable low latency
- 10 Gb/s, 20 Gb/s, or 40 Gb/s per port
- 3400 MB/s (QDR-40) to 6800 MB/s (QDR-80) unidirectional throughput
- Supports performance scaled messaging for accelerated message passing interface (MPI) performance
- Up to 60M non-coalesced messages per second
- Multiple virtual lanes (VLs) for unique quality of service (QoS) levels per lane over the same physical port
- Optional data scrambling in Intel® True Scale Fabric–based InfiniBand* links
- Restriction of hazardous substances (RoHS) compliant
- Complies with InfiniBand* Trade Association (IBTA) v1.2.1 standard
- Supports OpenFabrics Alliance software distributions