AIDC Summit Series Registration - Intel AI
Join us for a day of hands-on AI learning
The Intel® AIDC Summit Series offers full-day training for small groups of enterprise developers who want to learn how to assemble the ideal hardware and software combinations for deep learning applications. These complimentary events are invitation only, and space is limited.
- Understand how to use Intel’s AI portfolio to solve deep learning problems
- Preparing a dataset for model consumption – Preprocessing and data augmentation techniques
- Decision metrics for choosing a framework
- Decision metrics for choosing a network (topology)
- Training a deep learning model using Tensorflow* with Intel optimizations
- Deploying on the CPU, Integrated Graphics and Intel® Movidius™ Neural Compute Stick
- Data set preparation
- Framework selection
- Network architecture
- Software optimizations
- Model training
- Basic understanding of AI principles, machine learning and deep learning
- Coding experience with Python
- Some exposure to different frameworks – Tensorflow*, Caffe* etc.
- Optional introduction courses:
If you have a disability-related accommodation, including dietary restrictions, auxiliary aids or services, to participate in an AIDC Summit, please contact us at least 5 business days prior to the scheduled event so that we make a reasonable effort to accommodate the request. For any additional questions, concerns, or feedback please contact us and our AIDC event team will respond within 48 hours of the request received.
Contact us: AIDCsummit@Intel.com
Sign up below for an event near you: