Nomura Service Platform Uses Intel® Xeon® Processor 7500 Series
Case Study: Intel® Xeon® Processor 7500 Series Adopted for ASP Service Platform that Supports Securities Industry Infrastructure
Unsurpassed Expandability and Reliability for Mission-critical Applications
• Deal with processing capacity limitations of existing servers to cope with rapid increase in trans...action volume.
• Ensure the high reliability needed to meet the stringent requirements of the securities industry where 24-hour, 365-day operation is a prerequisite.
• Implement a platform with excellent expandability able to deliver high performance reliably over the long term.
• 4-way server fitted with Intel® Xeon® processor 7500 series
• Performance that scales linearly as additional processors are added
• Ensures overall system reliability, availability, and data security through extensive processor-based support for RAS functions
• Major cost reductions and greater choice of platforms for mission-critical applications
High Reliability and High Performance Mandatory Requirements for Securities Industry ASP Service Platform
Nomura Research Institute (NRI) is active in the fields of consulting, financial IT solutions, industrial IT solutions, and IT platform services, supplying a range of services that underpin society, business, and people’s daily lives. Among these, NRI has particular expertise in the field of finance and many of the services established by the company function as part of our financial infrastructure.
Read the full Nomura Case Study