The first x86-based Intel® microcontroller (MCU), the Intel® Quark™ microcontroller D2000 supports a more robust instruction set and more input/output options than other entry-level microcontrollers.
- Low-power battery-operated 32-bit microcontroller
- Ultra-low-power Intel® Quark™ processor core running at 32 MHz
- 32 KB integrated flash and 8 KB SRAM
Integrated security features: Extends excellent Intel® security down to the device level with software- and hardware-based features to help protect your data at every endpoint.
Intelligence at the edge: Entry-level MCU bringing intelligence to the edge for real-world applications. It is interoperable with other Intel-based systems—simplifying integration of edge products into end-to-end Internet of Things (IoT) architectures.
Faster time to market: Simplifies design and reduces bill of materials (BOM) by minimizing external components required on the platform. The Intel® System Studio for Microcontrollers integrated developer environment (IDE) is included with all Intel® microcontrollers, allowing users to rapidly and easily develop their IoT solutions.
Tremendous flexibility: Provides flexibility by requiring a single DC power source with an operating range of 2.0 to 3.3 volts and supporting the serial interfaces typically seen on sensors, wireless modules, flash devices, and EEPROMs.
- 8 KB cache
- 2.0–3.3V operating voltage
- 32 MHz clock speed
- Optimized power management and low-battery power
- 8 KB SRAM, 32 KB instruction flash, 8 KB OTP flash, and 4 KB data flash
- Intel® Quark™ Microcontroller Software Interface (Intel® QMSI)
- Intel® System Studio for Microcontrollers SDK
- Download the datasheet for complete product details
Develop and Prototype
Use the Intel® Quark™ Microcontroller Developer Kit to quickly prototype and validate your product ideas. The kit includes a developer board with sensors and hardware interface shields, a software integrated development environment (IDE), and an open-source board support package (BSP).
- Flash storage
- 6-axis compass/accelerometer with temperature sensor
- Arduino Uno*-like SIL sockets and Booster Pack*-like SIL headers
- USB interface for programming and debugging (JTAG)
- Integrated development environment provided by Intel® System Studio for Microcontrollers, which is an Eclipse*-based IDE for developing, optimizing, and debugging applications
Receive focused support for your design, accelerating time to market by minimizing technical roadblocks. Available tests and services include: Electrical and Connectivity Testing, Electromagnetic Testing, Energy Efficiency Testing, Power Supply Testing, Reliability and Environmental Testing, and Thermal Testing.