This download record installs Intel® Chipset Device Software for Windows® 10 IoT Enterprise for Intel® NUC 13 Pro Kits - NUC13L5
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise*
- Size: 3.2 MB
- SHA1: A11A542831E75B2465D952D3E362A7155B4CE9D7
This download record installs the Intel® Chipset Device Software for Intel® NUC13L5 Products.
It is important to install this software first after installing a Windows* operating system, before installing any other device drivers. This action ensures that Windows recognizes all chipset components. If the operating system cannot identify all of the chipset components, you may experience the following issues:
- Yellow question marks in Device Manager
- Unknown devices in Device Manager
- Once the Intel Chipset Device Software has been installed on the Intel NUC, there is no need to update to a later version.
- The chipset driver isn't offered through the Intel Driver & Support Assisntant (IDSA).