This download record installs Intel® Thunderbolt™ 4 Driver for Windows® 10 IoT Enterprise for Intel® NUC 13 Pro Desk Edition Kits & Mini PCs - NUC13VY
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise*
- Size: 33.7 MB
- SHA1: FB14598943A61DA59CA52685ED93E95E4B677F68
Installs the DCH-compliant Thunderbolt™ bus driver for the Intel® NUC products with Thunderbolt using Windows® 10 IoT Enterprise. This driver is required if you plan to connect Thunderbolt devices.
No driver is needed for Windows 11*
How to install
Double-click Thunderbolt™ Software Installer.exe.
If the driver won't install and you are using a supported operating system, try one or both of the following:
- Plug a Thunderbolt device into the Intel NUC and run the installer again.
- Uninstall the current driver, then run the installer again.
The Thunderbolt Control Center should load automatically after the driver is installed and if or when you're connected to the Internet. If it doesn't, you can download it from this link: Thunderbolt Control Center software (available on the Microsoft Store)
Some IT departments might have a group policy that prevents you from downloading apps from the Windows Store. They can choose to set up a private store with approved apps. See the following for more information:
- Configure access to Microsoft Store*
- Distribute apps using your private store
- Manage access to private store
Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows 10-64: October 2018 Update 1809 (RS5) or later
Not sure if this is the right driver for your Intel® NUC?
Run Intel® Driver & Support Assistant to automatically detect updates.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® NUC 13 Pro Desk Edition Mini PC (NUC13VYKi50WC)
- Intel® NUC 13 Pro Desk Edition Mini PC (NUC13VYKi70QA)
- Intel® NUC 13 Pro Desk Edition Mini PC (NUC13VYKi50WA)
- Intel® NUC 13 Pro Desk Edition Mini PC (NUC13VYKi70QC)
- Intel® NUC 13 Pro Desk Edition Kit (NUC13VYKi7)
- Intel® NUC 13 Pro Desk Edition Kit (NUC13VYKi5)
Automatic Driver and Software Updates
Identify your products and install Intel driver and software updates for your Windows* system.