This download installs the Intel® Graphics DCH Driver for Windows® 10 & Windows 11* for the Intel® NUC Kits & Mini PCs - NUC8ixBE.
- Windows 11*, Windows 10, 64-bit*
- Size: 507.3 MB
- SHA1: F391F4BF760BE806073EBC2B870216682D0C6BA5
Installs the Intel® Graphics DCH Driver for Windows® 10 and Windows 11* for the Intel® NUC Kits & Mini PCs - NUC8ixBE.
What are DCH drivers? Click here for more information.
See the Release Notes for installation instructions, supported hardware, and more.
Be sure to check out gameplay.intel.com, where you’ll find recommended game settings for many more of your favorite PC games.
Are you still experiencing an error preventing the driver update? Look here for why and a solution.
Any graphics issues found using Intel generic graphics drivers should be reported directly to Intel. Corporate customers should always use OEM drivers and report all issues through the vendor they purchased the platforms and support through.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® NUC 8 Home - a Mini PC with Windows 10 - NUC8i5BEHFA
- Intel® NUC 8 Home - a Mini PC with Windows 10 - NUC8i3BEHFA
- Intel® NUC 8 Enthusiast, a Mini PC with Windows 10 - NUC8i7BEHGA
- Intel® NUC 8 Home - a Mini PC with Windows 10 - NUC8i5BEKPA
- Intel® NUC 8 Enthusiast, a Mini PC with Windows 10 - NUC8i7BEKQA
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i7BEH
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i5BEK
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i5BEH
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i3BEK
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i3BEH
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i7BEK
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i5BEHS
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i3BEHS
Automatic Driver and Software Updates
Identify your products and install Intel driver and software updates for your Windows* system.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.