This package installs Thunderbolt™ 4 Driver for Windows 11* for Intel® NUC Kit NUC13RNG & Intel® NUC Extreme Compute Element NUC13SBB Products
- Windows 11 Family*
- Size: 33.6 MB
- SHA1: A543172F36ECF8227C25692C613BAC1B655CEB99
Installs the DCH-compliant Thunderbolt™ bus driver for the Intel® NUC products with Thunderbolt using Windows 11*. This driver is required if you plan to connect Thunderbolt devices.
What are DCH drivers? Click here for more information.
How to install
Double-click Thunderbolt™ Software Installer.exe.
If the driver won't install and you are using a supported operating system, try one or both of the following:
- Plug a Thunderbolt device into the Intel NUC and run the installer again.
- Uninstall the current driver, then run the installer again.
The Thunderbolt Control Center should load automatically after the driver is installed and if or when you're connected to the Internet. If it doesn't, you can download it from this link: Thunderbolt Control Center software (available on the Microsoft Store)
The Thunderbolt Control Center allows you to approve and manage Thunderbolt devices.
Some IT departments might have a group policy that prevents you from downloading apps from the Windows Store. They can choose to set up a private store with approved apps. See the following for more information:
- Configure access to Microsoft Store*
- Distribute apps using your private store
- Manage access to private store
Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows 11
Not sure if this is the right driver for your Intel® NUC?
Run Intel® Driver & Support Assistant to automatically detect updates.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® NUC 13 Extreme Kit - NUC13RNGi7
- Intel® NUC 13 Extreme Kit - NUC13RNGi9
- Intel® NUC 13 Extreme Kit - NUC13RNGi5
- Intel® NUC 13 Extreme Compute Element - NUC13SBBi7
- Intel® NUC 13 Extreme Compute Element - NUC13SBBi5
- Intel® NUC 13 Extreme Compute Element - NUC13SBBi9
- Intel® NUC 13 Extreme Compute Element - NUC13SBBi7F
- Intel® NUC 13 Extreme Compute Element - NUC13SBBi5F
- Intel® NUC 13 Extreme Compute Element - NUC13SBBi9F
Automatic Driver and Software Updates
Identify your products and install Intel driver and software updates for your Windows* system.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.