This download record installs the Intel® Chipset Device Software for the Intel® NUC12DCM & NUC12DCMv Products when using Windows 11*
- Windows 11*
- Size: 3 MB
- SHA1: 115E4A1CA53CC4DCB266B0A11383A3B8360F2969
This download record installs the Intel® Chipset Device Software for Intel® NUC Products.
It is important to install this software first after installing a Windows* operating system, before installing any other device drivers. This action ensures that Windows recognizes all chipset components. If the operating system cannot identify all of the chipset components, you may experience the following issues:
- Yellow question marks in Device Manager
- Unknown devices in Device Manager
- Once the Intel Chipset Device Software has been installed on the Intel NUC, there is no need to update to a later version.
- The chipset driver isn't offered through the Intel Driver & Support Assisntant (IDSA).
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.