Installs Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (RAID) for Windows 11* for Intel® NUC 12 Extreme Kits - NUC12DCM/Intel® NUC 12 Extreme Compute Elements - NUC12EDB
- Windows 11*
- Size: 3.7 MB
- SHA1: 722FA3052CBF2171CE3E059435CEA948DE24B52E
- OS Independent
- Size: 1.6 MB
- SHA1: B7B1A0E83C494AD66A442AC8D49A423225BFC8E9
The Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) Driver supports the configuration and enabling of multiple features, including:
- Configuration and maintenance of RAID and Optane volumes
- Intel® RST
Which files to use?
- Supports advanced features such as management of RAID volumes and Intel® System Recovery Technology (Intel® SRT).
- RST_F6Floppy.zip (optional)
- May be required during operating system (OS) installation to detect PCIe* NVMe* drives.
Before installing RST driver, make sure that VMD is enabled in BIOS