Installs Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (RAID) for Windows® 10 64-bit for Intel® NUC11BTMi9 & NUC11BTMi7
- Windows 11*, Windows 10, 64-bit*
- Size: 13 MB
- SHA1: 0F243EF6D4F4C1DE22EE53F6B80989A0AF803C8D
The Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) Driver supports the configuration and enabling of multiple features, including:
- Configuration and maintenance of RAID volumes
- Intel® RST
- Intel® Optane™ Memory
The RAID driver may not install unless VMD is enabled in BIOS. To enable VMD, enter the BIOS and navigate to: Advanced > Storage > the option, Map this Root Port under VMD, must be set to Enabled
Which files to choose?
- Download and unzip RST-XXX.zip and execute SetupRST.exe
- Supports advanced features such as management of RAID volumes and Intel® System Recovery Technology (Intel® SRT) and Intel® Optane Memory.
- Use RST-f6vmdflpy-XXX.zip during operating system installation to detect PCIe* NVMe* drives.
- The BIOS option, Advanced > Storage > Map this Root Port under VMD, must be set to Enabled. This driver may be needed in order to detect the drive during operating system installation.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.