Installs Intel® Rapid Storage for Windows® 10 64-bit for Intel® NUC 11 Extreme Kits - NUC11BTMi9 & NUC11BTMi7
- Windows 10, 64-bit*
- Size: 16.3 MB
- SHA1: 4088FCBEBFFEAEA4C6B6D3EC64454C99CF7EB152
The Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) Volume Management Device (VMD) Driver supports the configuration and enabling of multiple features, including:
- Configuration and maintenance of RAID volumes
- Intel® RST
- Intel® Optane™ Memory
Which files to choose?
- Supports advanced features such as management of RAID volumes and Intel® System Recovery Technology (Intel® SRT) and Intel® Optane Memory.
- F6 VMD (optional)
- Use the F6 VMD folder for 11th generation Intel® NUC products.
- F6 Non-VMD (optional)
- Use the F6 non-VMD folder for 10th generation and older Intel® NUC products.
To use SetupRST, the Chipset SATA Mode must be changed to RAID in the BIOS, and the operating system needs to be installed before the application can be installed.
- To use F6 driver, the Chipset SATA Mode must be changed to RAID in the BIOS. This driver may be needed in order to detect the drive during operating system installation.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.