Provides Network Adapter Virtual Function Driver for Intel® Gigabit Ethernet Network Connections for Linux* 126.96.36.199
- Size: 126.5 KB
- SHA1: E2D4A6D715F2E2E2CC56A5910FE0B26C3D23301E
This release includes Base Drivers for Intel® Ethernet Network Connections.
- igbvf driver supports 82576-based virtual function devices that can only be activated on kernels that support SR-IOV.
- The Intel® PRO/1000 P Dual Port Server Adapter is supported by the e1000 driver, not the e1000e driver due to the 82546 part being used behind a PCI Express bridge.
- Gigabit devices based on the Intel® Ethernet Controller X722 are supported by the i40e driver.
See the release notes for installation instructions, supported hardware, what is new, bug fixes, and known issues.
Confused about what to download?
Automatically detect and update your drivers and software with the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant.
About Intel® drivers
The driver or software for your Intel® component might have been changed or replaced by the computer manufacturer. We recommend you work with your computer manufacturer before installing our driver so you don’t lose features or customizations.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I350-AM2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I350-BT2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller I350-AM4
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350-F2
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350-T4V2
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350-T2V2
- Intel® 82576NS Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350-F4
- Intel® 82576EB Gigabit Ethernet Controller
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.