Intel® Performance Maximizer for 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i9/i7/i5 Processors (Rocket Lake) – K SKUs
- Windows 10, 64-bit*
- Size: 1.9 GB
- SHA1: 73EA2C963CB7AC73F867D1876CF7A237095FB61E
- Windows 10, 64-bit*
- Size: 211.4 MB
- SHA1: CDC50E2141932C223B50D04D252B57E0617EC189
Intel® Performance Maximizer is an innovative, hyper-intelligent automatic processor overclocking tool. The tool makes it easier than ever to dynamically custom tune an unlocked Intel processor based upon its individual performance potential. Whether you’re seeking an added speed boost to gain a gaming edge or need your system to keep pace with your creativity, Intel® Performance Maximizer is a new way to confidently bring added performance to your system.
Important note for installation: There are two downloadable files. You must download both files, then double-click on the part 1 file that has the extension .exe. This extracts all parts of the zip into one folder.
Important Note: This version is for the 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i9/i7/i5 Processors (Rocket Lake) – K SKUs
This package supports the following Operating System (OS):
- Microsoft Windows® 10 x64 Edition Version 20H2 (October 2020 Update)
- Microsoft Windows 10 x64 Edition Version 2004 (May 2020 Update)
- Microsoft Windows 10 x64 Edition Version 1909 (November 2019 Update)
- Microsoft Windows 10 x64 Edition Version 1809 (October 2018 Update)
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Core™ i9-11900K Processor (16M Cache, up to 5.30 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i9-11900KF Processor (16M Cache, up to 5.30 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i7-11700KF Processor (16M Cache, up to 5.00 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i5-11600KF Processor (12M Cache, up to 4.90 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i7-11700K Processor (16M Cache, up to 5.00 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i5-11600K Processor (12M Cache, up to 4.90 GHz)
The content on this page is a combination of human and computer translation of the original, English-language content. This content is provided for your convenience and for general information only and should not be relied upon as complete or accurate. If there is any contradiction between the English-language version of this page and the translation, the English-language version will govern and control. View the English-language version of this page.