Installs Intel® Rapid Storage Technology software for Windows® 10 & Windows 11* for Intel® NUC 9 Extreme Laptop Kits.
- Windows 11*, Windows 10, 64-bit*
- Size: 10.6 MB
- SHA1: 16842C8FFC5FE5100C6FCDC9CA64F5461005736C
The Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) Driver supports the configuration and enabling of multiple features, including:
- Configuration and maintenance of RAID volumes
- Intel® RST
- Intel® Optane™
Which file to choose?
- Supports advanced features such as management of RAID volumes and Intel® System Recovery Technology (Intel® SRT) and Intel® Optane Technology.
- RST_F6Floppy.zip (optional)
- May be required during operating system (OS) installation to detect PCIe* NVMe* drives.
To use SetupRST.exe, the Chipset SATA Mode must be changed to RAID or Intel RST Premium With Intel Optane System Acceleration in the BIOS, and the operating system needs to be installed before the driver can be installed.
- To use RST_F6Floppy_64_XXX.zip, the Chipset SATA Mode must be changed to RAID or Intel RST Premium With Intel Optane System Acceleration in the BIOS. This driver may be needed in order to detect the drive during operating system installation.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.