Intel® Performance Maximizer for 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i9/i7/i5 Processors (Comet Lake) – K SKUs
- Windows 10, 64-bit*
- Size: 1.9 GB
- SHA1: A96EACA474C39EE16E1A2A6C34800F8E5B45718C
Intel® Performance Maximizer is an innovative, hyper-intelligent automatic processor overclocking tool. The tool makes it easier than ever to dynamically custom-tune an unlocked Intel processor based upon its individual performance potential. Whether you’re seeking an added speed boost to gain a gaming edge or need your system to keep pace with your creativity, Intel® Performance Maximizer is a new way to confidently bring added performance to your system.
This version is for the 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i9/i7/i5 Processors (Comet Lake)
This package supports the following Operating System (OS):
• Microsoft Windows® 10 x64 Edition Version 2004 (May 2020 Update)
• Microsoft Windows 10 x64 Edition Version 1909 (November 2019 Update)
• Microsoft Windows 10 x64 Edition Version 1809 (October 2018 Update)
Other versions of Intel® Performance Maximizer:
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Core™ i7-10700KF Processor (16M Cache, up to 5.10 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i5-10600KF Processor (12M Cache, up to 4.80 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i7-10700K Processor (16M Cache, up to 5.10 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i9-10900KF Processor (20M Cache, up to 5.30 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i9-10900K Processor (20M Cache, up to 5.30 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i5-10600K Processor (12M Cache, up to 4.80 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i9-10850K Processor (20M Cache, up to 5.20 GHz)
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.