Provides Linux* driver for 12Gbs Intel RAID Controllers supporting JBOD(Passthrough) only.
- Ubuntu Family*, SUSE Linux Family*, Red Hat Linux Family*
- Size: 71 MB
- SHA1: B778410A7A5393963473BDB3C1F509C7CD7AD6C4
Installs Linux* driver for the following 12Gbs Intel RAID Controllers supporting JBOD (Passthrough) only:
- Intel® RAID Module RMS3VC080
- Intel® RAID Controller RS3UC080J, RS3GC008
Driver Version = ph9.2-28.00.04.00
Operating System(OS) supported =
- RHEL* 6(U8-U10) x86 & x64, RHEL 7 (U3-U6) x64, RHEL 8 x64
- SLES* 11(SP2-4) SLES 12(SP1-SP4) x64, SLES 15 x64 (GA,U1)
- Ubuntu* (16.04) x86 & x64, (18.04) x64
Note: For OS compatibility, also refer to the list of supported OS for the Intel Server board.
See the release notes for what's new or fixed, known issues and installation instructions.
Note: Intel recommends upgrading the Intel RAID Controller firmware to the latest available.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.