Provides ESRT2 Linux* driver for S1200SP family.
- SUSE Linux Family*, Red Hat Linux Family*
- Size: 132.6 MB
- SHA1: 59DD63F1C4D5F639DB25323C21442905520B20AF
Installs Intel® Embedded Server RAID Technology 2 (ESRT2) Linux* Driver for S1200SP family.
Driver Version = v18.02.2019.0603
Note: The Operating System (OS) must be supported by both the driver package and the Intel Server board or system:
Supported Linux OS for S1200SP family
See the release notes for what's new or fixed, known issues and installation instructions.
How to load the RAID driver during RHEL 7.x installation
How to load the RAID driver during RHEL 6.x installation
User guide for ESRT2
Interactive Tutorial for ESRT2
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Server Board S1200SPL
- Intel® Server Board S1200SPS
- Intel® Server Board S1200SPO
- Intel® Server System R1304SPOSHBN
- Intel® Server System R1304SPOSHOR
- Intel® Server System R1208SPOSHOR
- Intel® Server Board S1200SPOR
- Intel® Server System R1304SPOSHBNR
- Intel® Server System R1304SPOSHORR
- Intel® Server Board S1200SPLR
- Intel® Server Board S1200SPSR
- Intel® Server System R1208SPOSHORR
- Intel® Server System LR1304SPCFG1
- Intel® Server System LSVRP4304ES6XX1
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.