Provides Intel® Intel® Battery Life Diagnostic Tool for IT administrators.
- Size: 8.7 MB
- SHA1: 5890C796137C4FDEE84E612D343A18686574627F
- Windows Server 2022 family*, Windows Server 2016 family*, Windows Server 2019 family*, Windows 11 Family*
- Size: 78.5 MB
- SHA1: 580273E9DAF42E4C62969CBEC58AF4E7AA88B40F
The Intel® Battery Life Diagnostic Tool helps IT managers monitor and diagnose the battery life impact of standard IT software builds on systems.
When run on an Intel system, the tool:
- Estimates expected battery life.
- Provides insight into the system’s ability to reach low power states.
- Highlights the applications, processes, and configuration errors that impact low power efficiency.
What files do I need?
- The bldt_setup .exe file is the installer for the application. This is the only file you need to run the application.
- The User Guide contains detailed instructions on using the tool and interpreting the results.
- The Release Notes explains changes made to the application in the most recent release.
The "(Optional) Intel® Battery Life Diagnostic Tool third-party component sources" file contains the source code for third-party, open-source components used in the application. This file is provided for open source licensing purposes only. You do not need this file to run the application.