The Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) Driver (22.214.171.1240.3) supports the configuration and enabling of multiple features.
- Windows 11 Family*, Windows 10X family*, Microsoft Windows*
- Size: 14.4 MB
- SHA1: 894240F599E3C53068748D68F61445538D9410AB
Note: Intel recommends that end users utilize driver updates provided by their system manufacturer/provider or via Windows* Update to eliminate the potential impact caused by loading non-customized drivers. System manufacturers regularly customize Intel generic drivers to meet the needs of their specific system design. In such cases, use of the Intel generic driver update is not recommended.
The SetupRST.exe is the new installer that will install the Intel RST driver and start the process of installing the Intel® Optane™ Memory and Storage Management application from the Microsoft Store*
The Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) Driver 126.96.36.1990.3 supports the configuration and enabling of multiple features including:
- System acceleration with Intel® Optane™ memory
- Configuration and maintenance of RAID 0/1/5/10
- Intel® VMD support on 11th Gen platforms (See more details here)
To manage these capabilities, download the Intel® Optane™ Memory and Storage Management application found on the Microsoft Store.
- Support for Microsoft Windows* 11 x64 OS
- The Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) Driver 188.8.131.520.3 supports 10th Gen and 11th Gen Intel Core platforms.
- See the Release Notes or Readme files for installation instructions, supported hardware, what is new, bug fixes, and known issues.
- For RST File Extraction (.zip file creation), refer to section 6.3 of the Readme file: Pre-Installation of Intel® RST driver using the Load Driver method.
- Additional assistance can be found here: