Provides the SYSCFG utility for the Intel® Server System S9200WK product family.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8*
- Size: 51.9 MB
- SHA1: 2A37EAF695FF83DA62C84337A90D9CEE8D398FB5
The Save and Restore System Configuration (SYSCFG) utility is used for saving and restoring firmware and BIOS settings to a binary/INI file, and for configuring firmware and BIOS settings through a command-line interface.
Refer to the User Guide on how to use the tool.
See the release notes for installation instructions, what is new, bug fixes, and known issues.
Intel® Server Systems supported:
- S9200WK product family
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Server System S9248WK2HLC Compute Module
- Intel® Server System S9248WK2HAC Compute Module
- Intel® Server System S9232WK1HLC Compute Module
- Intel® Server System LWK2LC3U5680A
- Intel® Server System S9256WK1HLC Compute Module
- Intel® Server System LWK2LC3U4880A
- Intel® Server System S9232WK2HLC Compute Module
- Intel® Server System S9232WK2HAC Compute Module
- Intel® Server System LWK2AC3PXXX01
- Intel® Server System S9248WK1HLC Compute Module
The content on this page is a combination of human and computer translation of the original, English-language content. This content is provided for your convenience and for general information only and should not be relied upon as complete or accurate. If there is any contradiction between the English-language version of this page and the translation, the English-language version will govern and control. View the English-language version of this page.