Provides BIOS and firmware update package for the Intel® Server System S9200WK product family.
- OS Independent
- Size: 80.1 MB
- SHA1: DB8729E73A8ABEC4CB03B7685057398D4C5D2D3A
This download record contains the BIOS and firmware update package for the Intel® Server System S9200WK product family for Intel® One Boot Flash Update (Intel® OFU) Utility and Windows* Preboot Execution Environment.
This update package includes the following production-level system firmware updates:
- System BIOS - 22.01.0098
- ME Firmware - 04.01.04.601
- BMC Firmware - 2.88.6999d21a
- Note: Starting from BMC 2.48.ce3e3bd2 implements new security rules about password complexity, please consult TA-1161 for more details.
- FRUSDR - 0.35
Starting from BMC BMC v2.21, when KCS Policy Control Mode is configured as "Deny ALL" on BMC EWS, BMC and FRUSDR cannot be upgraded/downgraded as expected behavior. Updates can still be performed via Redfish or BMC EWS
Refer first to the release notes for detailed information on installation instructions, supported hardware, what is new, bug fixes, and known issues before starting the firmware update.
Start from BMC v1.89, by default BMC only enables cipher suite 17, to use that, you must add "-C 17" in ipmitool command.
Start from BMC v2.21, When KCS control mode is put in restricted and deny all mode, BMC EWS CPU and DIMM page displays blank or last DC on configuration information.
You must install this update package using Intel® One Boot Flash Update (Intel® OFU) v14.1 build 14 or later.
Refer to the following P1 Operating System Installation Guides to work around the P2A ASPEED driver issue:
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Server System LWK2AC3PXXX01
- Intel® Server System LWK2LC3U5680A
- Intel® Server System S9232WK2HAC Compute Module
- Intel® Server System S9232WK2HLC Compute Module
- Intel® Server System S9248WK1HLC Compute Module
- Intel® Server System S9248WK2HAC Compute Module
- Intel® Server System S9248WK2HLC Compute Module
- Intel® Server System LWK2LC3U4880A
- Intel® Server System S9232WK1HLC Compute Module
- Intel® Server System S9256WK1HLC Compute Module
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.