Download for Intel® Ethernet Port Configuration Tool - Solaris*. (184.108.40.206)
- Size: 1.5 MB
- SHA1: AA31FF3F6AD57860C665171063B16E8DA4F4F3D4
- Size: 1.5 MB
- SHA1: 2F0A463EDFAD822A7747EECCD4CB3134CDBCE4CA
The Intel® Ethernet Port Configuration Tool is a command-line utility that allows you to change the link type of a device. The supported types are defined within the adapter's NVM. This utility displays only the devices that potentially support reconfiguration.
Note: A reboot is required to apply configuration changes. On systems running Oracle Solaris* 11, you must perform a full reboot, not a fast reboot.
Supported operating systems
Windows Server* 2008 R2 and later
Windows PE* 6 and later
Linux Kernel* 3.x/4.x and later
Red Hat Enterprise Linux* 6.10 and later
SUSE* Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP4 and later
UEFI 2.3 and later
Oracle Solaris* 11
VMware ESXi* 5.5 and later
FreeBSD* 12 and later
Note: On systems running Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris, or ESXi, the base driver must be present for the Intel® Ethernet Port Configuration Tool to function correctly.
Confused about what to download?
Automatically detect and update your drivers and software with the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant.
About Intel® drivers
The driver or software for your Intel® component might have been changed or replaced by the computer manufacturer. We recommend you work with your computer manufacturer before installing our driver so you don’t lose features or customizations.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter X722-DA2
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter XL710-QDA1 for Open Compute Project
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XL710-AM1
- Ethernet I O Module XL710-QDA2 AXX2P40FRTIOM
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XL710-AM2
- Ethernet I O Module XL710-QDA1 AXX1P40FRTIOM
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XL710-BM1
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XXV710-AM2
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X710-DA2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XL710-BM2
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter XXV710-DA2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller X710-BM2
- Intel® Ethernet Controller X710-AM2
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter XXV710-DA1 for OCP
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter XXV710-DA2 for OCP
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter X722-DA4
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter XL710-QDA2 for Open Compute Project
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter XL710-QDA2
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X710-DA4
- Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter XXV710-DA1
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X710-T4
- Intel® Ethernet Controller XXV710-AM1
- Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter X710-DA2 for OCP
- Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter XL710-QDA1
The content on this page is a combination of human and computer translation of the original, English-language content. This content is provided for your convenience and for general information only and should not be relied upon as complete or accurate. If there is any contradiction between the English-language version of this page and the translation, the English-language version will govern and control. View the English-language version of this page.