This download record contains the latest Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software and drivers available for Intel® Wireless 7265 Family (Rev. C).
- Windows 10, 64-bit*
- Size: 181.4 MB
- SHA1: B7938CA268B635A5753659841878E127B3694819
- Windows 10, 32-bit*
- Size: 152.6 MB
- SHA1: 039E77CDE297209F5F3393275EE4EC39E1153896
Dear customer, as this Software relates to “End of Life” products, it may contain security vulnerabilities. Intel does not intend to offer updates to mitigate any security vulnerability in this Software, whether currently known or discovered in the future. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Intel does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links, or other items within the Software.
Here, you can download the latest Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software and drivers available for the following Intel® Wireless 7265 Family (Rev. C) products:
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 (Rev. C)
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-N 7265 (Rev. C)
- Intel® Wireless-N 7265 (Rev. C)
OS support and versions
- Windows® 10:
PROSet version = 21.10.1
Driver version = 126.96.36.199
Important Notice: Wi-Fi and Bluetooth drivers for Windows 7*, Windows 8* and Windows 8.1* Operating Systems are no longer provided for the Intel® Wireless 7265(Rev. C) product.
The PROSet version is the version number you'll see in the Programs and Features or Apps and Features menu.
The driver version is the version number you'll see listed in the Device Manager.
Which file to choose
- WiFi_21.10.1_PROSet64_Win10.exe: For Windows® 10, 64-bit
- WiFi_21.10.1_PROSet32_Win10.exe: For Windows® 10, 32-bit
How to install
- Download the file to a folder on your PC.
- Double-click the file to launch installation.
About Intel® drivers and software
We recommend you contact your system manufacturer prior to installing our software or drivers as they may provide software or drivers specifically configured for your system.