Installs the DCH-compliant Thunderbolt™ bus driver for Windows® 10 64-bit for Intel® NUC 11 Compute Elements - NUC11EB & NUC11EBv.
- Windows 10, 64-bit*
- Size: 33.7 MB
- SHA1: 72B5606F32E76911EE4590CB753DC54DAF0B6F21
Installs the DCH-compliant Thunderbolt™ bus driver for the Intel® NUC 11 Compute Elements - NUC11EB & NUC11EBv products using Windows® 10 64-bit. This driver is required if you plan to connect Thunderbolt devices.
What are DCH drivers? Click here for more information.
How to install
Double-click Thunderbolt™ Software Installer.exe.
- The Thunderbolt driver (this driver) isn't needed if running Windows 11* as the driver is included in the Windows 11* installation.
If the driver won't install and you are using a supported operating system, try one or both of the following:
- Plug a Thunderbolt device into the Intel NUC and run the installer again.
- Uninstall the current driver, then run the installer again.
The Thunderbolt Control Center should load automatically after the driver is installed and if or when you're connected to the Internet. If it doesn't, you can download it from this link: Thunderbolt Control Center software (available on the Microsoft Store)
The Thunderbolt Control Center allows you to approve and manage Thunderbolt devices.
Some IT departments might have a group policy that prevents you from downloading apps from the Windows Store. They can choose to set up a private store with approved apps. See the following for more information:
- Configure access to Microsoft Store*
- Distribute apps using your private store
- Manage access to private store
Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - October 2018 Update 1809 (RS5) or later
Not sure if this is the right driver for your Intel® NUC?
Run Intel® Driver & Support Assistant to automatically detect updates.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
Automatically update your drivers and software
Use this tool to identify your products and get driver and software updates for your Intel hardware.