This download installs the Intel® Graphics Driver for 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th generation, Apollo Lake, Gemini Lake, Amber Lake, Whiskey Lake, Comet Lake, and Lakefield.
- Windows 10, 64-bit*
- Size: 427.5 MB
- SHA1: 59D9C10A7C4EBB3B08BA6840CEA4F436B9632499
- Windows 10, 64-bit*
- Size: 417.9 MB
- SHA1: DBECCC5C938735FCAC12698BD3D248C1F62340A6
Note: Installing this Intel generic graphics driver will overwrite your computer manufacturer (OEM) customized driver. OEM drivers are handpicked and include customized features and solutions to platform-specific issues. The generic Intel driver provides users the latest and greatest feature enhancements and bug fixes that OEMs may not have customized yet to address platform-specific needs. Users can check for matching OEM versions at OEM websites.
Are you still experiencing an error preventing the driver update? Look here for why and a solution.
- Playability improvements to reduce stutter in Fortnite* on 7th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors and higher
- Revisit the definitive classic with extra character-specific scenarios and new music, graphics options and more in Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition*, take on the role of an investigative journalist as you uncover the dark secrets of Basswood, Virginia in Twin Mirror* and hone your skills to become a world-class football manager in Football Manager 2021* on systems with Intel® Iris® Xe graphics or better.
- Time to pick one of the 14 bosses and claim your turf in Empire of Sin*, gear up to save the universe from powerful foes armed with destructive technology in Halo 4* and enjoy World of Warcraft: Shadowlands*, take on the role of a couple as you search the planet for resources ,and fend off those who are trying to split you apart in Haven* on Intel® Iris® Plus graphics or better.
Any graphics issues found using Intel generic graphics drivers should be reported directly to Intel. Corporate customers should always use OEM drivers and report all issues through the vendor they purchased the platforms and support through.
Install the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant, which automatically checks for drivers on a regular basis and can provide notifications when new drivers are available.
This is a DCH driver. Click for more information about DCH drivers
Supported OS versions
- Microsoft Windows® 10-64 - Fall Creators Update (1709)(RS3)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - April 2018 Update (1803)(RS4)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - October 2018 Update (1809)(RS5)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - May 2019 Update (1903)(19H1)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - November 2019 Update (1909)(19H2)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - May 2020 Update (2004)(20H1)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - October 2020 Update (20H2)
- Self-installing format (.exe) is the easiest installation method and our recommendation.
- Manual installation format (.zip) is intended for developers and IT professionals.
See the ReleaseNotes for installation instructions, supported hardware, and more.
Be sure to check out gameplay.intel.com, where you’ll find recommended game settings for many more of your favorite PC games.
Not sure if this is the right driver for your Intel® Graphics Driver?
Run Intel® Driver & Support Assistant to automatically detect updates.
About Intel® software and drivers
The driver or software for your Intel® component might have been changed or replaced by the computer manufacturer. We recommend you work with your computer manufacturer before installing our driver so you don’t lose features or customizations.
Automatic Driver and Software Updates
Identify your products and install Intel driver and software updates for your Windows* system.