This download record installs the Intel® Chipset Device Software for Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i7BE, NUC8i5BE, and NUC8i3BE.
- Windows 10, 64-bit*
- Size: 4.7 MB
- SHA1: E385C2F7CC2302F797AA843A73F1026247B7444D
Installs the Intel® Chipset Device Software for Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i7BE, NUC8i5BE, and NUC8i3BE.
It is important to install this software first after installing a Windows* operating system, before installing any other device drivers. This action ensures that Windows recognizes all chipset components. If the operating system cannot identify all of the chipset components, you may experience the following issues:
- Yellow question marks in Device Manager
- Unknown devices in Device Manager
Once the Intel Chipset Device Software has been installed on the Intel NUC, there is no need to update to a later version.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® NUC 8 Home - a Mini PC with Windows 10 - NUC8i5BEKPA
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i3BEK
- Intel® NUC 8 Home - a Mini PC with Windows 10 - NUC8i5BEHFA
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i7BEK
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i3BEHS
- Intel® NUC 8 Enthusiast, a Mini PC with Windows 10 - NUC8i7BEKQA
- Intel® NUC 8 Enthusiast, a Mini PC with Windows 10 - NUC8i7BEHGA
- Intel® NUC 8 Home - a Mini PC with Windows 10 - NUC8i3BEHFA
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i5BEHS
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i3BEH
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i5BEK
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i7BEH
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i5BEH
The content on this page is a combination of human and computer translation of the original, English-language content. This content is provided for your convenience and for general information only and should not be relied upon as complete or accurate. If there is any contradiction between the English-language version of this page and the translation, the English-language version will govern and control. View the English-language version of this page.