This download record contains options for updating the BIOS of Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i7BE, NUC8i5BE, and NUC8i3BE.
- OS Independent
- Size: 10.4 MB
- SHA1: D5115D95438BA53FC7D35E68C179E0974D70DAD0
- Windows 10, 64-bit*
- Size: 9.1 MB
- SHA1: F3066009AFD0C5BB8EB7E743450912323B14991C
- OS Independent
- Size: 8.8 MB
- SHA1: CD4DFBA79C6AE51732CB5DEA0382AB08175E2718
- OS Independent
- Size: 8.7 MB
- SHA1: 0F32681747E29689AB1FCC780F9933A2FE4DFF0A
This download record provides options for updating the BIOS of Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i7BE, NUC8i5BE, and NUC8i3BE. You only need to download one.
Which file should I choose?
- Express BIOS update [BECFL357.86A.0089.EB.msi] - Self-extracting Windows*-based update file, designed to be used on Windows systems.
- Recovery BIOS update [BE0089.bio] - A .BIO file to be used for F7 BIOS Update method or a BIOS recovery process. In the unlikely event that a BIOS update is interrupted, it is possible the BIOS may be left in an unusable state. Use the recovery BIOS update to recover from this condition. It requires a USB flash device or CD.
- iFlash BIOS update [BECFL357.86A.0089.BI.zip] - A DOS-based utility to update the BIOS regardless of operating system. It requires a USB flash device or CD.
- UEFI BIOS update [BECFL357.86A.0089.UEFI.zip] - Allows updating of the BIOS from the EFI shell. It requires a USB flash device.
What's new in this release?
See the release notes for additional fixes and new features in this BIOS version.
- The readme file includes BIOS update instructions for advanced users. If you need complete step-by-step instructions on how to use each of these BIOS update methods, refer to BIOS update instructions.
- When beginning a BIOS update process, it can take up to 30 seconds for messages to appear on the screen. Once the update process has started, do not power down your system before the update is complete. The update process will take up to 3 minutes.
- Downgrading the BIOS to an earlier version is not recommended and might not be supported.
- Optional: The UQI list file included in this record provides UQI values that can be used by Intel Integrator Toolkit and VCUST.
Not sure if this is the right BIOS for your Intel® NUC?
Run Intel® Driver & Support Assistant to automatically detect updates.
Troubleshooting BIOS Issues
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i5BEHS
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i5BEH
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i7BEH
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i3BEH
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i3BEHS
- Intel® NUC 8 Home - a Mini PC with Windows 10 - NUC8i5BEHFA
- Intel® NUC 8 Enthusiast, a Mini PC with Windows 10 - NUC8i7BEHGA
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i7BEK
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i5BEK
- Intel® NUC 8 Home - a Mini PC with Windows 10 - NUC8i3BEHFA
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i3BEK
- Intel® NUC 8 Enthusiast, a Mini PC with Windows 10 - NUC8i7BEKQA
- Intel® NUC 8 Home - a Mini PC with Windows 10 - NUC8i5BEKPA
Automatic Driver and Software Updates
Identify your products and install Intel driver and software updates for your Windows* system.
The content on this page is a combination of human and computer translation of the original, English-language content. This content is provided for your convenience and for general information only and should not be relied upon as complete or accurate. If there is any contradiction between the English-language version of this page and the translation, the English-language version will govern and control. View the English-language version of this page.