This download record contains a tool to determine if a system is impacted by the Intel-SA-00125 security advisory. (1.0.45)
- Size: 765.4 KB
- SHA1: 60A5F9C42DCC63F756D391E36530F8DA2F36DEBD
- Windows 7 family*, Windows 8.1*, Linux*, Windows 10*
- Size: 2.5 MB
- SHA1: 5E2F1A9A57F1CF3BFE58D320D8B293417D8A525A
The INTEL-SA-00125 Detection Tool assists with detection of the security vulnerabilies described in INTEL-SA-00125. Read below for more information.
SA00125_Windows.zip: For Windows* users
This download contains two versions of the tool:
- The first version is an interactive GUI tool that discovers the hardware and software details of the device and provides a risk assessment. This version is recommended for a local evaluation of the system.
- The second version of the tool is a console executable that saves the discovery information to the Windows* registry and/or to an XML file. This version is more convenient for IT administrators wanting to perform bulk discovery across multiple machines to find systems to target for Firmware updates.
SA00125_Linux.tar.gz: For Linux* users
The version of the tool is a command-line executable that will display a risk assessment for the system being tested.