This download record contains a tool to determine if a system is impacted by the Intel-SA-00125 security advisory. (1.0.45)
- Size: 765.4 KB
- SHA1: 60A5F9C42DCC63F756D391E36530F8DA2F36DEBD
- Windows 7 family*, Windows 8.1*, Linux*, Windows 10*
- Size: 2.5 MB
- SHA1: 5E2F1A9A57F1CF3BFE58D320D8B293417D8A525A
The INTEL-SA-00125 Detection Tool assists with detection of the security vulnerabilies described in INTEL-SA-00125. Read below for more information.
SA00125_Windows.zip: For Windows* users
This download contains two versions of the tool:
- The first version is an interactive GUI tool that discovers the hardware and software details of the device and provides a risk assessment. This version is recommended for a local evaluation of the system.
- The second version of the tool is a console executable that saves the discovery information to the Windows* registry and/or to an XML file. This version is more convenient for IT administrators wanting to perform bulk discovery across multiple machines to find systems to target for Firmware updates.
SA00125_Linux.tar.gz: For Linux* users
The version of the tool is a command-line executable that will display a risk assessment for the system being tested.
The content on this page is a combination of human and computer translation of the original, English-language content. This content is provided for your convenience and for general information only and should not be relied upon as complete or accurate. If there is any contradiction between the English-language version of this page and the translation, the English-language version will govern and control. View the English-language version of this page.