Installs the Realtek* High Definition Audio Driver for Windows® 10 & Windows 11* for the 3.5mm audio jack on the Intel® NUC Kit NUC7CJYH and NUC7PJYH.
- Windows 11*, Windows 10, 64-bit*
- Size: 46.1 MB
- SHA1: 6D86C37F2FE68062E6F7B5B08408959055984894
This download provides the Realtek* High Definition Audio Driver for Windows® 10 & Windows 11* for the 3.5mm audio jack on the Intel® NUC Kit NUC7CJYH and NUC7PJYH.
- This audio driver is required if you plan to connect a microphone or headset to the audio jack.
Early units of this Intel NUC family shipped with BIOS version 0022 or 0024, which enabled HD Audio DSP. BIOS version 0027 and later sets HD Audio DSP to disabled by default. HD Audio DSP is used for voice recognition. If you don't plan to use a microphone for that purpose, HD Audio DSP can remain disabled. If you'd like to use the 3.5mm jack, enable HD Audio DSP.
To check this setting on your Intel NUC:
- Press F2 during boot to enter BIOS Setup.
- Go to Advanced > Devices and Peripherals > Onboard Devices.
- Check the setting for HD Audio DSP.
- Press F10 to exit BIOS Setup.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
Automatically update your drivers and software
Use this tool to identify your products and get driver and software updates for your Intel hardware.