This download is the Linux* version of the Intel Unite® client application. (4.2.0)
- Ubuntu Family*
- Size: 73.3 MB
- SHA1: CE624DA5326A425199D1948223247403BB63E80B
- Red Hat Linux Family*
- Size: 103.8 MB
- SHA1: 9EC731F5729B04B5CFE4F9F6D5B74EC05214B7CD
- Fedora 24*
- Size: 103.8 MB
- SHA1: 273E860EC112A6B40C68F8ECD045040E75870249
- Size: 93.9 MB
- SHA1: 8B2CA61DB34B0ACE27ED469165C61D0D43DA7AC5
This download is the Linux* version of the Intel Unite® client application. This release includes general bug fixes and performance improvements. Additionally support has been added to allow IT administrators the ability to restrict plugins while in moderation mode on a per plugin basis through the admin portal.
Note: This software requires that you have an existing Intel Unite app server and hub installed. More information can be found here.
Which file should you download?
- Intel_Unite_Linux_Ubuntu_18.104.22.168-amd64.deb - download and install this file for Ubuntu 16 LTS and 18 LTS client systems.
- Intel_Unite_Linux_Redhat_22.214.171.124.x86_64.rpm - download and install this file for Redhat Enterprise Linux 7 client systems.
- Intel_Unite_Linux_Fedora_126.96.36.199.x86_64.rpm - download and install this file for Fedora 26 and 27 client systems.
- Intel_Unite_Linux_Manual_Install_188.8.131.52-amd64.tar.bz2 - download and install this file for manual installation on Linux client systems.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.