This download is the Linux* version of the Intel Unite® client application. (4.2.0)
- Ubuntu Family*
- Size: 73.3 MB
- SHA1: CE624DA5326A425199D1948223247403BB63E80B
- Red Hat Linux Family*
- Size: 103.8 MB
- SHA1: 9EC731F5729B04B5CFE4F9F6D5B74EC05214B7CD
- Size: 103.8 MB
- SHA1: 273E860EC112A6B40C68F8ECD045040E75870249
- Size: 93.9 MB
- SHA1: 8B2CA61DB34B0ACE27ED469165C61D0D43DA7AC5
This download is the Linux* version of the Intel Unite® client application. This release includes general bug fixes and performance improvements. Additionally support has been added to allow IT administrators the ability to restrict plugins while in moderation mode on a per plugin basis through the admin portal.
Note: This software requires that you have an existing Intel Unite app server and hub installed. More information can be found here.
Which file should you download?
- Intel_Unite_Linux_Ubuntu_188.8.131.52-amd64.deb - download and install this file for Ubuntu 16 LTS and 18 LTS client systems.
- Intel_Unite_Linux_Redhat_184.108.40.206.x86_64.rpm - download and install this file for Redhat Enterprise Linux 7 client systems.
- Intel_Unite_Linux_Fedora_220.127.116.11.x86_64.rpm - download and install this file for Fedora 26 and 27 client systems.
- Intel_Unite_Linux_Manual_Install_18.104.22.168-amd64.tar.bz2 - download and install this file for manual installation on Linux client systems.
The content on this page is a combination of human and computer translation of the original, English-language content. This content is provided for your convenience and for general information only and should not be relied upon as complete or accurate. If there is any contradiction between the English-language version of this page and the translation, the English-language version will govern and control. View the English-language version of this page.