This package contains the Windows* VCA drivers and scripts for building Windows* boot images for Intel® Visual Compute Accelerator (2.3.26).
- Windows 10*, Windows Server 2016 family*
- Size: 5.2 MB
- SHA1: 17683D2E65F1D4670BB972A9D053A38ED9802B2B
This package is patched to protect against a Side Channel vulnerability.
Refer to this table to see the list of all available packages based on various software versions
This download contains the binary (pre-build) Windows* VCA drivers, scripts, and Answer Files for building Windows* VCA boot images on a Windows* computer.
To obtain detailed instructions regarding this package, download the Software Guide.
- Requires Windows* installation ISO file
- Windows® 10 and Windows* Server 2016 are supported to run on the VCA nodes.
- A running Microsoft Windows* Server 2016 environment is required for using this infrastructure.
Use the checksum below to validate file integrity:
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.