This package contains the Windows* VCA drivers and scripts for building Windows* boot images for Intel® Visual Compute Accelerator (2.3.26).
- Windows Server 2016 family*, Windows 10*
- Size: 5.2 MB
- SHA1: 17683D2E65F1D4670BB972A9D053A38ED9802B2B
This package is patched to protect against a Side Channel vulnerability.
Refer to this table to see the list of all available packages based on various software versions
This download contains the binary (pre-build) Windows* VCA drivers, scripts, and Answer Files for building Windows* VCA boot images on a Windows* computer.
To obtain detailed instructions regarding this package, download the Software Guide.
- Requires Windows* installation ISO file
- Windows® 10 and Windows* Server 2016 are supported to run on the VCA nodes.
- A running Microsoft Windows* Server 2016 environment is required for using this infrastructure.
Use the checksum below to validate file integrity:
The content on this page is a combination of human and computer translation of the original, English-language content. This content is provided for your convenience and for general information only and should not be relied upon as complete or accurate. If there is any contradiction between the English-language version of this page and the translation, the English-language version will govern and control. View the English-language version of this page.