This download record installs the Intel® Chipset Device Software for Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i3DN, NUC7i5DN and NUC7i7DN.
- Windows 10, 64-bit*
- Size: 3.1 MB
- SHA1: C6A62418C292C5C482C34085EDCCCC5F6A19EA7E
Installs the Intel® Chipset Device Software for Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i3DNKE, NUC7i3DNHE, NUC7i5DNKE, NUC7i5DNHE, NUC7i7DNKE, NUC7i7DNHE and Intel® NUC Board NUC7i3DNBE, NUC7i5DNBE and NUC7i7DNBE
It is important to install this software first after installing a Windows* operating system, before installing any other device drivers. This action ensures that Windows recognizes all chipset components. If the operating system cannot identify all of the chipset components, you may experience the following issues:
- Yellow question marks in Device Manager
- Unknown devices in Device Manager
Once the Intel Chipset Device Software has been installed on the Intel NUC, there is no need to update to a later version.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i7DNHE
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i7DNKE
- Intel® NUC 7 Business, a Mini PC with Windows® 10 Pro - NUC7i3DNKTC
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i5DNHE
- Intel® NUC Board NUC7i5DNBE
- Intel® NUC 7 Business, a Mini PC with Windows® 10 Pro - NUC7i5DNKPC
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i5DNKE
- Intel® NUC Board NUC7i7DNBE
- Intel® NUC 7 Business, a Mini PC with Windows® 10 Pro - NUC7i3DNHNC
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i3DNHE
- Intel® NUC Board NUC7i3DNBE
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i3DNKE