This download contains the System Update Package for the Intel® Server Board S2600WF Family for Intel® OFU Utility and WinPE* (02.01.0013), read firmware dependencies in requirements section.
- OS Independent
- Size: 35.6 MB
- SHA1: 2558477E7DE57B70B7B827670A5D26934EA65A12
Do NOT use this OS-based Software Update Package (SUP) if the system is an Intel® Data Center Block for Nutanix* Enterprise Cloud, the said system relies on Nutanix’s Prism Life Cycle Manager for any firmware updates. For more information, visit Nutanix* Life Cycle Manager page. For a list of hardware and firmware compatibility, visit the Nutanix* Hardware and Firmware compatibility page.
To update the system firmware stack to the versions included in this update package, the currently loaded system firmware stack on the system must meet the following:
- System BIOS - R02.01.0012
- ME Firmware - 04.01.04.381
- BMC Firmware - 2.48.89b32e0d
- FRUSDR - 2.00
Failure to get to the required firmware stack, may cause unexpected results.
This download record contains the BIOS and firmware update package for the Intel® Server Board S2600WF Family and appropriate Intel® Server System R1000WF Family and Intel® Server System R2000WF Family for Intel® One Boot Flash Update (Intel® OFU) Utility and Windows* Preboot Execution Environment.
This Firmware Update Package supports 1st and 2nd generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processor families
This update package includes the following production-level system firmware updates:
- System BIOS - 02.01.0013
- ME Firmware - 04.01.04.423
- BMC Firmware - 2.48.ce3e3bd2
- Read TA-1161 about implementation of password complexity rules for this BMC Firmware version
- FRUSDR - 2.01
- Intel® Optane™ DC Persistent Memory Firmware (DCPMM) - 01.02.00.5444
- OFU utility with flashupdt tool does not support DCPMM FW update, please refer to "DCPMM_Update_Intructions.txt" part of this package for instructions to update DCPMM.
- This SFUP package includes the FW 01.02.00.5417 for Intel® Optane™ DC Persistent Memory (DCPMM), if you received your DCPMM DIMMs with a different FW, please install this one.
- Starting from BMC 2.22.59c3b83a, when KCS Policy Control Mode is configured as "Deny ALL" on BMC EWS, BMC and FRUSDR cannot be upgraded/downgraded as expected behavior. Updates can still be performed via Redfish or BMC EWS
- BMC and FRUSDR versions cannot be downgraded to backwards versions.
- For Windows and WinPE, the user needs to exit/ close the command prompt after each update.
- Refer first to the release notes for detailed information on installation instructions, supported hardware, what is new, bug fixes, and known issues before starting the firmware update.
- You must install this update package using Intel® One Boot Flash Update (Intel® OFU) v14.1 build 19 or later.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Server System R1208WFTYS
- Intel® Server System MCB2208WFHY2
- Intel® Server System LNETCNT3Y
- Intel® Server Board S2600WFQ
- Intel® Server Board S2600WF0
- Intel® Server System R1304WFTYSR
- Intel® Server System R2312WFQZS
- Intel® Server System R2224WFTZS
- Intel® Server Board S2600WFTF
- Intel® Server System R2308WFTZSR
- Intel® Server System R1208WFQYSR
- Intel® Server System R2308WFTZS
- Intel® Server System R2224WFQZS
- Intel® Server Board S2600WF0R
- Intel® Server System R1304WF0YSR
- Intel® Server System R2208WFTZSR
- Intel® Server System R1304WFTYS
- Intel® Server System R2312WF0NPR
- Intel® Server System R2208WF0ZS
- Intel® Server System MCB2208WFAF4
- Intel® Server System MCB2208WFAF5
- Intel® Server System R2208WFTZS
- Intel® Server Board S2600WFQR
- Intel® Server System R2312WF0NP
- Intel® Server System R2312WFTZSR
- Intel® Server System R2208WF0ZSR
- Intel® Server Board S2600WFTR
- Intel® Server System LNETSLS3Y
- Intel® Server System R2224WFTZSR
- Intel® Server System R2208WFQZSR
- Intel® Server System R2312WFTZS
- Intel® Server System MCB2208WFAF6
- Intel® Server System R1304WF0YS
- Intel® Server System R1208WFTYSR
- Intel® Server System R2208WFQZS
- Intel® Server Board S2600WFT
The content on this page is a combination of human and computer translation of the original, English-language content. This content is provided for your convenience and for general information only and should not be relied upon as complete or accurate. If there is any contradiction between the English-language version of this page and the translation, the English-language version will govern and control. View the English-language version of this page.