This download record contains an OS-specific configuration tool.
- Ubuntu Family*
- Size: 22.8 MB
- SHA1: DE15141516AD9CBCA61C736FAE8DD22BD5B4E9DC
- Windows 8 family*, Windows 7 family*, Windows 10*
- Size: 9 MB
- SHA1: F5BFF1CB1D6F9C24BF32C5D445240708C57A149F
- Size: 11.7 MB
- SHA1: 8A4E0DD03F2599DAD759CA1A8D3954CDE7099239
- Windows 8.1*, Windows 8 family*, Windows 7 family*
- Size: 13.7 MB
- SHA1: B72FA2FDCC30DA164E1F913C7B4655E23E94F440
Intel has discontinued Intel® Galileo development boards, Intel® Edison compute module and developer kits, and Intel® Joule™ compute module and developer kits. There are no further software releases planned for the Intel Galileo, Intel Edison, or Intel Joule platforms.
As of September 15, 2017, Intel archived its online resources and will maintain availability to Intel Galileo, Intel Edison, and Intel Joule forum communities until June 15, 2020. Files licensed under open-source licenses will continue to be generally available in binary and source code on GitHub*.
Configuration tool for the Intel® Edison module is available for Windows*, Linux*, and OS X*.