This download record contains the BIOS and firmware update package for the Intel® Server Board S2600BP Family, read firmware dependencies in requirements section. (00.01.0015)
- OS Independent
- Size: 28.4 MB
- SHA1: DB75C15365FF99B2E1BB0A2E144132BECDD6FD8C
Do NOT use this Software Update Package (SUP) if the system is an Intel® Data Center Block for Nutanix* Enterprise Cloud, the said system relies on Nutanix’s Prism Life Cycle Manager for any firmware updates. For more information, visit Nutanix* Life Cycle Manager page. For a list of hardware and firmware compatibility, visit the Nutanix* Hardware and Firmware compatibility page.
To update the system firmware stack to the versions included in this update package, the currently loaded system firmware stack on the system must meet the following:
- System BIOS - 00.01.0014
- ME Firmware - 04.00.04.340
- MC Firmware - 1.60.56383bef
- FRUSDR - 1.37
Failure to get to the required firmware stack, may cause unexpected results.
This update package is for S2600BP family. This update package includes the following production-level system firmware updates:
- System BIOS - 00.01.0015
- ME Firmware - 04.00.04.340
- BMC Firmware - 1.74ee39402a
- FRUSDR - 1.38
To run these updates, you must boot the system to the embedded UEFI shell.
Downgrading BMC below 1.43.660a4315 is not supported due to a security revision change.
General installation procedure
1. Unzip the contents of the update package and copy all files to the root directory
of a removable media (USB flash drive)
2. Insert the USB flash drive to any available USB port on the system to be updated
3. Power on the server and load the uEFI shell
4. Begin the update process running the Startup.nsh
5. Reboot the system after the update process has successfully completed
If the system doesn't currently meet the above system firmware requirements, you must download a previously-posted System Update Package (SUP) and update the system to the preceding described firmware revisions before updating the system to the firmware stack included in this package.
- Refer first to the release notes and readme and update instructions files for detailed information on installation instructions, supported hardware, what is new, bug fixes, and known issues before starting the firmware update.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Server System VRN2224BPHY6
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPB24
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPSR
- Intel® Server Board S2600BPB
- Intel® Server Board S2600BPS
- Intel® Server System ZSB2224BPAF2
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPS24
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPBLC24R
- Intel® Server System VRN2224BPAF6
- Intel® Server System MCB2208WFAF5
- Intel® Server Board S2600BPQ
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPQ24
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPQR
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPBLC
- Intel® Server System ZSB2224BPAF1
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPB24R
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPB
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPS
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPBLC24
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPQ
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPBR
- Intel® Server System ZSB2224BPHY1
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.