Provides Windows* driver for Tri-mode (NVMe+SAS+SATA) Intel RAID Controllers.
- Windows 8.1*, Windows 8 family*, Windows 10*, Windows Server 2012 family*, Windows Server 2012 R2 family*, Windows Server 2019 family*, Windows Server 2016 family*
- Size: 2.2 MB
- SHA1: 780991D978C6F4097E37AE63DD7E2DA63C4DE8B5
Installs Windows driver for the following Trimode (NVMe+SAS+SATA) Intel RAID Controllers:
- Full featured (RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60)
- Intel® RAID Module RMSP3AD160F, RMSP3CD080F
- Intel® RAID Adapter RSP3TD160F, RSP3MD088F, RSP3DD080F
- Entry level (RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, 50)
- Intel® RAID Module RMSP3HD080E
- Intel® RAID Adapter RSP3WD080E
Driver Version = 7.708.12.00
Operating System(OS) supported = Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012 R2, 2012; Windows 10, 8.1, 8
Note: For OS compatibility, also refer to the list of supported OS for the Intel Server board.
See the release notes for what's new or fixed, known issues and installation instructions.
Note: Intel recommends upgrading the Intel RAID Controller firmware to the latest available.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.