This download contains the System Update Package for the Intel® Server Board S2600BP Family for Intel® OFU Utility. Read firmware dependencies in requirements section.
- Size: 83.2 MB
- SHA1: E4E6D49FB3BA05A38D3F4A2418BE8FDCBFA1FC9D
Do NOT use this OS-based Software Update Package (SUP) if the system is an Intel® Data Center Block for Nutanix* Enterprise Cloud, the said system relies on Nutanix’s Prism Life Cycle Manager for any firmware updates. For more information, visit Nutanix* Life Cycle Manager page. For a list of hardware and firmware compatibility, visit the Nutanix* Hardware and Firmware compatibility page.
This download contains the BIOS and firmware update package for the Intel® Server Board S2600BP Family for Intel® One Boot Flash Update (Intel® OFU) Utility.
You can use this package to update the BIOS, BMC, ME, FD, and DCPMM DIMMs.
This Firmware Update Package supports 1st and 2nd generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processor families.
This update package includes the following production-level system firmware updates:
- System BIOS - 02.01.0015
- ME Firmware - 04.01.04.601
- BMC Firmware - 2.88.6999d21a
- Read TA-1161 about implementation of password complexity rules for this BMC version
- FRUSDR - 1.48
- Intel® Optane™ DC Persistent Memory Firmware (DCPMM) - 01.02.00.5446
To update the system firmware stack to the versions included in this update package, the currently loaded system firmware stack on the system must meet the following:
- System BIOS - 02.01.0014
- ME Firmware - 04.01.04.505
- BMC Firmware - 2.86.2da97d3f
- FRUSDR - 1.47
- PMEM - 01.02.00.5446
Failure to get to the required firmware stack, may cause unexpected results.
- OFU utility with flashupdt tool does not support DCPMM FW update, please refer to "DCPMM_Update_Intructions.txt" part of this package for instructions to update DCPMM.
- This SFUP package includes the FW 01.02.00.5417 for Intel® Optane™ DC Persistent Memory (DCPMM), if you received your DCPMM DIMMs with a different FW, please install this one.
- Starting from BMC 2.22.59c3b83a, when KCS Policy Control Mode is configured as "Deny ALL" on BMC EWS, BMC and FRUSDR cannot be upgraded/downgraded as expected behavior. Updates can still be performed via Redfish or BMC EWS
- BMC and FRUSDR versions cannot be downgraded to backwards versions.
- For Windows and WinPE, the user needs to exit/ close the command prompt after each update.
- Refer first to the release notes for detailed information on installation instructions, supported hardware, what is new, bug fixes, and known issues before starting the firmware update.
- You must install this update package using Intel® One Boot Flash Update (Intel® OFU) v14.1 build 19 or later.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPS
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPB
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPQ
- Intel® Server Board S2600BPQ
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPS24
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPQ24
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPB24
- Intel® Server Board S2600BPS
- Intel® Server Board S2600BPB
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPBLC24
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPB24R
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPBLC24R
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPQ24R
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPSR
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPBR
- Intel® Server Board S2600BPBR
- Intel® Server Board S2600BPQR
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPS24R
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPBLC
- Intel® Server Board S2600BPSR
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPQR
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.