This download contains the System Update Package for the Intel® Server Board S2600BP Family for Intel® OFU Utility and WinPE*, read firmware dependencies in requirements section.
- OS Independent
- Size: 33.9 MB
- SHA1: 9DAEE39D6FEFD8603F204710E1DEF93031FBB7C2
Do NOT use this OS-based Software Update Package (SUP) if the system is an Intel® Data Center Block for Nutanix* Enterprise Cloud, the said system relies on Nutanix’s Prism Life Cycle Manager for any firmware updates. For more information, visit Nutanix* Life Cycle Manager page. For a list of hardware and firmware compatibility, visit the Nutanix* Hardware and Firmware compatibility page.
To update the system firmware stack to the versions included in this update package, the currently loaded system firmware stack on the system must meet the following:
- System BIOS - 02.01.0010
- ME Firmware - 04.01.04.339
- BMC Firmware - 2.37.1f190479
- FRUSDR - 1.43
Failure to get to the required firmware stack, may cause unexpected results.
This download contains the BIOS and firmware update package for the Intel® Server Board S2600BP Family for Intel® One Boot Flash Update (Intel® OFU) Utility and Windows* Preboot Execution Environment (WinPE*).
You can use this package to update the BIOS, BMC, ME, FD, and DCPMM DIMMs.
This Firmware Update Package supports 1st and 2nd generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processor families.
This update package includes the following production-level system firmware updates:
- BIOS : 02.01.0011
- ME : 04.01.04.339
- BMC : 2.42.d0b788a4
- FRUSDR : 1.44
- DCPMM : 18.104.22.16817
OFU utility with flashupdt tool does not support DCPMM FW update, please refer to "DCPMM_Update_Intructions.txt" part of this package for instructions to update DCPMM.
This SFUP package includes the FW 01.02.00.5417 for Intel® Optane™ DC Persistent Memory (DCPMM), if you received your DCPMM DIMMs with a different FW, please install this one.
Starting from BMC 2.22.59c3b83a, when KCS Policy Control Mode is configured as "Deny ALL" on BMC EWS, BMC and FRUSDR cannot be upgraded/downgraded as expected behavior. Updates can still be performed via Redfish or BMC EWS
BMC and FRUSDR versions cannot be downgraded to backwards versions.
For Windows and WinPE, the user needs to exit/ close the command prompt after each update.
Refer first to the release notes for detailed information on installation instructions, supported hardware, what is new, bug fixes, and known issues before starting the firmware update.
- You must install this update package using Intel® One Boot Flash Update (Intel® OFU) v14.1 build 19 or later.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPQ24
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPB
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPQ24R
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPB24R
- Intel® Server Board S2600BPSR
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPBLC24R
- Intel® Server Board S2600BPQR
- Intel® Server Board S2600BPQ
- Intel® Server Board S2600BPS
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPS24R
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPS24
- Intel® Server Board S2600BPB
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPBLCR
- Intel® Server Board S2600BPBR
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPSR
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPBR
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPQR
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPQ
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPBLC24
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPBLC
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPS
- Intel® Compute Module HNS2600BPB24
The content on this page is a combination of human and computer translation of the original, English-language content. This content is provided for your convenience and for general information only and should not be relied upon as complete or accurate. If there is any contradiction between the English-language version of this page and the translation, the English-language version will govern and control. View the English-language version of this page.