This download contains the System Update Package for the Intel® Server Board S2600BP Family for Intel® OFU Utility and WinPE*, read firmware dependencies in requirements section.
- OS Independent
- Size: 28.9 MB
- SHA1: C2FC5F7EF387F14DACDE04AF847AADE8968228D2
Do NOT use this OS-based Software Update Package (SUP) if the system is an Intel® Data Center Block for Nutanix* Enterprise Cloud, the said system relies on Nutanix’s Prism Life Cycle Manager for any firmware updates. For more information, visit Nutanix* Life Cycle Manager page. For a list of hardware and firmware compatibility, visit the Nutanix* Hardware and Firmware compatibility page.
To update the system firmware stack to the versions included in this update package, the currently loaded system firmware stack on the system must meet the following:
- System BIOS - 00.01.0009
- ME Firmware - 04.00.04.288
- BMC Firmware - 1.29
- FRUSDR - 1.24
Failure to get to the required firmware stack, may cause unexpected results.
This download contains the BIOS and firmware update package for the Intel® Server Board S2600BP Family for Intel® One Boot Flash Update (Intel® OFU) Utility and Windows* Preboot Execution Environment.
This update package includes the following production-level system firmware updates:
- BIOS: 00.01.0013
- ME: 04.00.04.294
- BMC: 1.43.660a4315
- FRUSDR: 1.30
- Refer first to the release.txt for detailed information on installation instructions, supported hardware, what's new, bug fixes, and known issues before starting the firmware update.
- You must install this update package using Intel® One Boot Flash Update (Intel® OFU) v14.1 build 14 or later.
- Refer to the following P1 operating system installation guides to work around the P2A ASPEED driver issue: