This download record installs the Intel® Chipset Device Software for Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i3BN, NUC7i5BN, and NUC7i7BN.
- Windows 10, 64-bit*
- Size: 2.6 MB
- SHA1: 486AD411F7CE8C813D0AACD09F831F8ECE8051CE
Installs the Intel® Chipset Device Software for Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i3BNH, NUC7i3BNK, NUC7i5BNH, NUC7i5BNK, and NUC7i7BNH.
It is important to install this software first after installing a Windows* operating system, before installing any other device drivers. This action ensures that Windows recognizes all chipset components. If the operating system cannot identify all of the chipset components, you may experience the following issues:
- Yellow question marks in Device Manager
- Unknown devices in Device Manager
Once the Intel Chipset Device Software has been installed on the Intel NUC, there is no need to update to a later version.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® NUC 7 Home, a Mini PC with Windows® 10 - NUC7i5BNHXF
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i5BNHX1 with Intel® Optane™ Memory
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i5BNH
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i3BNK
- Intel® NUC 7 Enthusiast, a Mini PC with Windows® 10 - NUC7i7BNHXG
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i3BNHX1 with Intel® Optane™ Memory
- Intel® NUC 7 Enthusiast, a Mini PC with Windows® 10 - NUC7i7BNKQ
- Intel® NUC 7 Home, a Mini PC with Windows® 10 - NUC7i3BNHXF
- Intel® NUC 7 Home, a Mini PC with Windows® 10 - NUC7i5BNKP
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i5BNK
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i7BNH
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i3BNH
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i7BNHX1 with Intel® Optane™ Memory