This download record provides options for updating the BIOS of Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i7BNH, NUC7i5BNH, NUC7i5BNK, NUC7i3BNH, and NUC7i3BNK.
- Windows 11*, Windows 10, 64-bit*
- Size: 7.3 MB
- SHA1: AA7EDC8D14BD105CB7780C9AEF8F2550C106CB71
- OS Independent
- Size: 7.2 MB
- SHA1: 48A919825523D5EAB6B88FF5461B4D9A9498FFB0
- OS Independent
- Size: 7 MB
- SHA1: E2E3229B14AA785EE33A5B3727C333F8A3845950
- OS Independent
- Size: 6.9 MB
- SHA1: B9E4A646C25206628B0CA722BA685932646913DA
This download record provides options for updating the BIOS of these Intel® NUC products: NUC7i7BNH, NUC7i7BNB, NUC7i5BNH, NUC7i5BNK, NUC7i5BNB, NUC7i3BNH, NUC7i3BNK, and NUC7i3BNB. You only need to download one.
Which file should I choose?
- Express BIOS update [BNKBL357.86A.0088.EB.msi] - Self-extracting Windows*-based update file, designed to be used on Windows systems.
- Recovery BIOS update [BN0088.bio] - A .BIO file to be used for F7 BIOS Update method or a BIOS recovery process. In the unlikely event that a BIOS update is interrupted, it is possible the BIOS may be left in an unusable state. Use the recovery BIOS update to recover from this condition. It requires a USB flash device or CD.
- iflash BIOS update [BNKBL357.86A.0088.BI.zip] - A DOS-based utility to update the BIOS regardless of operating system. It requires a USB flash device or CD.
- UEFI BIOS update [BNKBL357.86A.0088.UEFI.zip] - Allows updating of the BIOS from the EFI shell. It requires a USB flash device.
What is new in this release?
See the release notes for additional fixes and new features in this BIOS version.
- The readme file includes BIOS update instructions for advanced users. If you need complete step-by-step instructions on how to use each of these BIOS update methods, refer to BIOS update instructions.
- When beginning a BIOS update process, it can take up to 30 seconds for messages to appear on the screen. Once the update process has started, do not power down your system before the update is complete. The update process will take up to 3 minutes.
- Optional: The UQI list file included in this record provides UQI values that can be used by Intel® Integrator Toolkit and VCUST.
Not sure if this is the right BIOS for your Intel® NUC?
Run Intel® Driver & Support Assistant to automatically detect updates.
Troubleshooting BIOS Issues
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® NUC 7 Home, a Mini PC with Windows® 10 - NUC7i5BNHXF
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i5BNHX1 with Intel® Optane™ Memory
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i5BNH
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i3BNK
- Intel® NUC 7 Enthusiast, a Mini PC with Windows® 10 - NUC7i7BNHXG
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i3BNHX1 with Intel® Optane™ Memory
- Intel® NUC 7 Enthusiast, a Mini PC with Windows® 10 - NUC7i7BNKQ
- Intel® NUC 7 Home, a Mini PC with Windows® 10 - NUC7i3BNHXF
- Intel® NUC 7 Home, a Mini PC with Windows® 10 - NUC7i5BNKP
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i5BNK
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i7BNH
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i3BNH
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i7BNHX1 with Intel® Optane™ Memory
- Intel® NUC Board NUC7i3BNB
- Intel® NUC Board NUC7i7BNB
- Intel® NUC Board NUC7i5BNB
Automatic Driver and Software Updates
Identify your products and install Intel driver and software updates for your Windows* system.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.