This download record includes build files for Intel® Aero Compute Board 1.6.1.
- Size: 3.3 MB
- SHA1: 17D481658DE3A2F896FC4357CDF67E5AF2B7C877
- Size: 137.2 MB
- SHA1: 78E4D20275FF1E94B78064AB16DBD66336FE5688
- OS Independent
- Size: 1.5 GB
- SHA1: 2E64C0F3D3D89280E1499D774EEB3C0E69DB8E9C
The Intel® Aero Compute Board is a purpose-built, unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) developer kit powered by a quad-core Intel Atom® Processor. It's geared toward UAV developers, researchers, and enthusiasts.
Intel® Aero Compute Board features:
- Storage capabilities
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi*
- Support for multiple cameras including the Intel® RealSense™ Camera R200, which is part of the optional Intel® Aero Vision Accessory Kit
- Industry standard interfaces
- Reconfigurable I/O to facilitate connecting to a broad variety of drone hardware subsystems
The compute board includes open-source Yocto Linux* operating system, sample applications, and APIs for flight and vision interfaces.
It's necessary to update the BIOS, FPGA, and Flight Controller for this software release. For instructions to update the BIOS, FPGA, and Flight Controller, see the Wiki.
Update - March 26th 2018
- File size: 3.27 MB
- File description: BIOS binary for Intel Aero Compute Board v01.00.16
- md5sum: fd926349e4b8231559b942b406ad3e82
What's new with Bios v01.00.16?
- Updates to the ACPI table for the CAN bus controller (mcp251x) connected to the Intel® Atom™ processor SPI bus, specifically configuration of the input clock and interrupt.
- Updates to allow the user to read and write the Intel® Atom™ processor GPIO pins that are physically accessible through the 80-pin IO Expansion connector.
- Software release notes
- Operating system image
- File size: 1.49 GB
- File description: OS image for Intel® Aero Compute Board v1.6.1
- md5sum: 65d4985e76d11ed2c64221835a95bf82
- Kernel Source
- File size: 137 MB
- File description: Source code for Aero Linux Kernel 4.4.76
- md5sum: 6e918768243fd0bff2617e36efe825cf
- Getting started instructions
- File size: 3.3 MB
- File description: BIOS binary for Intel Aero Compute Board v01.00.13
- md5sum: b61ac897a4c64611d98a9bb422097721
- Instructions for updating the BIOS