This download record contains options for updating the BIOS of Intel® Compute Sticks STK2m364CC and STK2m3W64CC (0064).
- OS Independent
- Size: 6.8 MB
- SHA1: 71CB63C853DCE99E97FDD11A65AF73B55A9CDFA9
- OS Independent
- Size: 6 MB
- SHA1: 154CFB2E2268E77E9388E12950578A40131FA679
Find options for updating the BIOS of Intel® Compute Sticks STK2m364CC and STK2m3W64CC. You only need to download one.
The readme includes BIOS update instructions for advanced users. If you need complete step-by-step instructions on how to use each of these BIOS update methods, refer to BIOS update instructions.
Which file to choose?
- Recovery BIOS update [CC0065.bio] - A .BIO file to be used for the F7 BIOS Update method or a BIOS recovery process. In the unlikely event that a BIOS update is interrupted, it's possible the BIOS may be left in an unusable state. Use the recovery BIOS update to recover from this condition. It requires a USB flash device.
- UEFI BIOS update [CCSKLm30.86A.0065.UEFI.zip] - Allows updating of the BIOS from the EFI shell. It requires a USB flash device.
- When beginning a BIOS update process, it can take up to 30 seconds for messages to appear on the screen.
- Don't power down your system before the update is complete. The update process will take up to 3 minutes.
- The BIOS for an Intel® Compute Stick cannot be customized with Intel® Integrator Toolkit.
- Due to a security enhancement, it will not be possible to go to any BIOS earlier than BIOS 0053.
See the release notes for installation instructions, supported hardware, what is new, bug fixes, and known issues.
Not sure if this is the right driver for your Intel® Compute Stick?
Run Intel® Driver & Support Assistant to automatically detect updates.